You will receive a notice of judgment in the following cases:
- You have neglected to take action in the 30 days following the serving of your statement of offence and have been convicted by default.
- You have pleaded not guilty, you have not appeared and the judge convicted you by default.
- You have pleaded not guilty and appeared in court but the judge has found you guilty.
- You have pleaded guilty without paying the full balance of the statement of offence.
- You have been acquitted or the statement of offence has been withdrawn.