Lac Mercier's sandy beach, which is accessible for swimming, is located right in the Village sector and allows its users to enjoy the cool lake water during the summer heat. The picnic tables make this a good spot to enjoy a meal in the outdoors.
June 17 to September 3, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $6 for those aged 13 and over
- $3 for children aged 7 to 12
- Free for children aged 6 years and under
- Free for residents of Mont-Tremblant upon presentation of the Vivre Mont-Tremblant (citizen card)
- Swimming allowed ONLY within the buoys.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible person.
- The use of any equipment not approved by the government is prohibited.
- The use of fins, masks and snorkels is forbidden.
- Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Alcoholic beverages, sound equipment and glass containers may not be brought to the beach.
- Bonfires and cooking fires (BBQs) or the use of fireworks or any other hazardous materials is forbidden.
- Camping is forbidden.
- Pushing others and the use of games is forbidden.
- Fishing or boating in swimming areas is forbidden.