This beach is located on the shores of Lac Tremblant on Chemin de la Chapelle. It is equipped with picnic tables, bicycle racks and toilets.
June 23 to September 2, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Schedule subject to change without prior notice.
- Special schedule during IRONMAN weeks.
Lifeguard always on duty during opening hours
- Free for guests who are in lodging on the resort
- Free for residents of Mont-Tremblant upon presentation of the Vivre Mont-Tremblant (citizen card)
- Free for Montagnard members
- $6 for young people aged 13 and over
- $3 for children aged 7 to 12
- Free for children aged 6 and under
- Swimming allowed ONLY within the buoys.
- The Ville de Mont-Tremblant, Tremblant Resort Association and Station Mont Tremblant are not responsible for any lost or stolen items, for any damage and/or accidents of any kind to persons or to the property of those using the Parc Plage, which is the property of Station Mont Tremblant.
- The by-laws and regulations of the Ville de Mont-Tremblant and of the Parc Plage, as well as all federal and provincial laws, must be observed under penalty of eviction.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- It is forbidden to launch any boat from the Parc Plage, or to leave any boat on the Parc Plage without supervision or after closing.
- Alcoholic beverages, sound equipment and glass containers or bottles are strictly forbidden.
- Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Under no circumstances are camping, barbecuing or campfires allowed on Parc Plage.
- Fishing or boating in the swimming areas is forbidden.