The Ville de Mont-Tremblant is a destination of choice for cyclists of all sorts. Whether you are a mountain bike rider, a road biker, an elite athlete or an enthusiastic amateur, you will find something that suits you.
Cyclists, the following is your playground:
- 6 road bike circuits, with distances ranging from 25 to 70 km
- 50 kilometres of mountain bike trails
- 2 bike paths: the linear park Le P’tit Train du Nord and the Villageoise-de-Mont-Tremblant
- The official IRONMAN bike course, fully marked, safe and secure.
Maps are available at the following locations:
- Ville de Mont-Tremblant buildings
- Tourist offices
- In the majority of Mont-Tremblant tourist establishments
- Ville de Mont-Tremblant website