Starting now, it will be possible for you to be informed rapidly, in the event of an emergency or force majeure(“act of God”), on your home phone (“land line”), your cell phone, by email or by text message (SMS/texto).
The Ville has acquired an alert service to facilitate dissemination of important messages to a large number of people within a brief time period.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT SITUATIONS
- Interruption of water supply
- Boil water advisory or do not drink water advisory
- Road closure
- Natural catastrophe
During these kinds of situations, a message is sent to residents registered on the list, in accordance with the sector concerned, or to the Ville as a whole, depending on the situation.
When a person registered is not able to answer the phone, a message is left in the voice mailbox, if applicable.
YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED IF:
- your residential phone number is in the telephone directory (for emergency calls only).
YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED IF:
- you have only a cell phone;
- you are a new Mont-Tremblant resident;
- you have recently changed your phone number;
- you have a confidential or unlisted phone number.
FAST, EASY REGISTRATION
The data collected will be used exclusively for the alert service of the people of Mont-Tremblant and will remain confidential.