Parents and motorists, be vigilant around school zones:
- Respect the speed limit of 30km/h on Labelle, Charbonneau and de l'École streets, as well as on boulevard du Docteur-Gervais.
- If you or your child has to cross the street, be sure to cross a pedestrian crossing and focus on where the brigadiers are positioned.
- At the brigadier's signal, leave at least five meters between your vehicle and the pedestrian crossing.
- The safest place to land your child at the Mont-Tremblant Primary Campus is the parking lot behind the Saint-Jovite Church, from where your child will have direct access to the schoolyard.
- Do not stop in the prohibited areas, including the bus stop areas on Labelle Street which are marked by a hatched paint on the ground.
- Never park your vehicle in such a way as to obstruct the vision or use of a pedestrian crossing.
In collaboration with the Commission scolaire des Laurentides and Le Promeneur buses, the Mont-Tremblant Police Service will occasionally accompany young people on certain school buses to remind them of the safety instructions.