- Retrieve the chart of objectives and evaluation criteria taken directly from the bylaw pertaining to conditional uses that apply to your project:
- Private educational institution
- “Single-family dwelling” usage groups beside Circuit Mont-Tremblant
- Transformation of a bed and breakfast into an inn and the enlarging or transformation of an accommodation business
- Establishment of accommodation use: light, medium or large-scale
- Residential hospice
- Sugar shack usage complementary to a housing
- Tourist residence usage
- Mountainous lands and sectors
- Offices and professional services in the “Single family”or “Two-family” dwelling usage groups
- Residential sales office in a model home
- Telecommunications tower.
- Evaluate your project with respect to each of the evaluation criteria that apply. Your project is sure to have a greater chance of being approved if it meets all the objectives rather than a few.
- Collect all the documents, including $450.
Filing of the documents must be done at least 15 days prior to the meeting of the Town Planning Consultative Committee (CCU) – calendar.
4. File (deposit) all the documents:
- In person at the Town Planning department where you could meet with an inspector who would work with you to ensure that all documents are included.
- Or by email to email@example.com
5. Analysis by a Town Planning inspector
6. Analysis by the CCU
7. Recommendation of the CCU to municipal council
8. Decision of the municipal council