I want to subscribe to the newsletter
(in French only)
Ouvrir le menufermer le menu

Vivre Mont-Tremblant card

The Vivre Mont-Tremblant card is an individual card, with photo, intended to the resident of Mont-Tremblant. To obtain it, show yourself at the City Hall, located at the 1145 rue de Saint-Jovite, with an identity proof and a residence proof.

The card is the Ville de Mont-Tremblant property. The card can be repealed if privileges are abused or if the rules are transgressed. The card is free, valid for one year*, and non-transferable.

*If you possesses a valid Citoyen / Citoyenne Mont-Tremblant card, wait until it expires before get the Vivre Mont-Tremblant card.

Who may acquire the card?

  • Individuals domiciled in Ville de Mont-Tremblant territory (property owner or tenant) and its immediate family.
  • Physical person with a second home in the Ville de Mont-Tremblant territory and its immediate family: husband, wife, child under 17 years old and full time student aged between 18 and 24 years old.


Any legal person, trust, company, institution and owners of vacant land, commercial or multi-unit building.

  • Lost card?

  • Conditions for obtaining one

  • Privileges

  • Renewing the card

Subscribe to our

(in French only)