Boats and watercrafts
- Launching ramp at Lac Mercier (100 chemin Plouffe)
- Descent of boats at Lac Tremblant (454 chemin du Lac-Tremblant-Nord)
Seasonal Access to Centre de ski de fond Mont-Tremblant (cross-country skiing)
Present your Vivre Mont-Tremblant card at the reception located inside the Petit Saint-Bernard. A valid label for the whole cross-country ski season will be affixed to the back.
Domaine Saint-Bernard ecotourism park - Yearly access
Parc national du Mont-Tremblant - Yearly access
Present your Vivre Mont-Tremblant card at La Diable Visitors Centre or at the Discovery Centre. An annual access card will be issued under your name. For opening hours, visit their website.
819-425-8614, ext. 2500
- Lac Mercier | 100 Chemin Plouffe
- Parc Plage lac Tremblant | Chemin de la Chapelle
- Lac Raynaud | Parc écotouristique Domaine Saint-Bernard | 539 Chemin Saint-Bernard
Please note that dogs are not allowed on any of the three sites.
Ski free at Châtel – 130 km of trails and runs
819-425-8614, ext. 6432
Through twinning of the Ville de Mont-Tremblant, Québec, with the Commune of Châtel (Haute-Savoie in France), Tremblant Resort and the Commune de Châtel offer their people the opportunity to ski free of charge in the twinned town.
For more information and to find out about the conditions of the arrangement here is protocole d’entente (in French) between Châtel and Station Mont-Tremblant.