2020 collection calendar
Guidelines for the collection
- Arrange the bins at the side of the road the day before collection.
- Place them side by side, with a space of at least 60 centimeters around each bin.
- Install the bins along the road so that the handles (wheels) point towards the property and not towards the road.
- Replace bins quickly onto your property after each collection.
- Remove snow and completely de-ice the top and sides of the bins to make them easily accessible. Snow-covered or hard-to-reach bins will not be emptied.