Following the preventive closure of the Samuel-Ouimet and Couvent libraries, note that the deadline for returning loans whose date was scheduled between March 13 and 31 is extended to May 4, 2020. There will be no additional late fees for all documents that were already late as of March 13, until May 4. If this period were to be extended, users will be informed via our various platforms.
The Ville de Mont-Tremblant libraries offer their 2,500 subscribers a collection of nearly 50,000 books, subscriptions to dozens of newspapers and periodicals, computer stations, a Wi-Fi network, workspaces and Peaceful reading, as well as a warm welcome by experienced staff.
5 bookish seals
Our libraries are proud to display their 5 Book Seals, the highest score awarded in the BiblioQualité program of the Réseau Biblio des Laurentides.
Membership and fees
- Residents: free of charge
- Non-residents: $70 per person per year or $140 per family per year
- Anyone wishing to become a member must present a piece of identification that includes both name and address.
- Young people under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must advise library staff of any change of address.
- A $5 fee will be charged for replacement of a lost membership card.
- Please note that each library issues its own card.
You have the right to seven documents (books and periodicals) for a three-week period. Your membership card is required for borrowing of any document. To renew your book(s), go to the lending desk with both your book(s) and your membership card in hand. You may also proceed via Internet on the website Réseau des BIBLIO des Laurentides, using your personal identification number (PIN). You must return the items to the library from which they were borrowed.
- Books: 15 cents per book per day
- Periodicals: 15 cents per periodical per day
- Maximum $15 per item
In the event of loss or damage, the cost of the cultural property will be charged plus a $7,50 administration fee.
If you wish to obtain a novel, documentary or any other volume not found on the shelves, please make a request to staff. They will reserve it for you or request it from another library.