The Ville de Mont-Tremblant libraries offer their 2,500 subscribers a collection of nearly 50,000 books, subscriptions to dozens of newspapers and periodicals, computer stations, a Wi-Fi network, workspaces and Peaceful reading, as well as a warm welcome by experienced staff.
5 bookish seals
Our libraries are proud to display their 5 Book Seals, the highest score awarded in the BiblioQualité program of the Réseau Biblio des Laurentides.
- Residents: free of charge
- Non-residents: $70 per person per year or $140 per family per year
- Anyone wishing to become a member must present a piece of identification that includes both name and address.
- Young people under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must advise library staff of any change of address.
- A $10 fee will be charged for replacement of a lost Accès card and a $5 fee will be charged for the Biblio (non-resident) membership card.
In the event of loss or damage, the cost of the cultural property will be charged plus a $7,50 administration fee.
If you wish to obtain a novel, documentary or any other volume not found on the shelves, please make a request to staff. They will reserve it for you or request it from another library.