- Monday: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Schedule subject to change. For any questions, contact us at 819 425-8614 or by email at email@example.com.
- Free access
- Free return terminal and catalog consultation station accessible
- The document loan limit is maintained at 10 (rather than 7 normally)
- Late fees are suspended until further notice (except interlibrary loans)
- Children 13 and under cannot be left alone at the library
- Book drop available 24/7
It is possible to reserve your documents before your visit. To do so, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 819 425-8614, mentioning the following information:
- Subscriber name;
- Phone number;
- Title and author of each document.
Please do not make your reservations at the mabiblioamoi.ca website, but, you can consult the online catalog there. A municipal staff member will contact you as soon as possible (response time: minimum 24 hours).
1145 Rue de Saint-Jovite
Phone: 819 425-8614
Fax: 819 425-1391