Reopening of shelves to users
As of September 2, the Samuel-Ouimet library will once again welcome citizens to its shelves to select their books.
Users will be able to report to the main entrance door of the Town Hall (adjacent to the rear parking lot) according to the following schedule:
- Tuesday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A maximum of 10 people will be admitted at the same time in the library. If this number is reached, users will have to wait outside the library for a space to become available.
The document pre-order system remains in effect for those who prefer to order their books in advance and pick them up by appointment. Click here to complete the Online reservation request form.
- No access to computer stations and furniture.
- Mandatory hand disinfection upon entry.
- Wearing a mask mandatory for 10 years old and over.
- Keep a distance of two (2) meters at all times from people who do not live under the same roof.
- Observance of respiratory etiquette at all times.
The Du Couvent library will remain closed for its part until further notice. Subscriptions to the Du Couvent library will be honored at the Samuel-Ouimet library.
Interlibrary loans are not available until further notice except for the Du Couvent and Samuel-Ouimet libraries.
- Go to mabiblioamoi.ca to choose the books you want. Click on Catalogue (located in the black band at the top of the page), then click on Tout (in green on the grey band) and select Mont-Tremblant (Samuel-Ouimet) or Mont-Tremblant (Du Couvent).
- Note that loans between libraries are not available until further notice.
- Go to Online reservation request form and make your reservation.
- The library staff will contact you as soon as possible to let you know that your documents (books and/or periodicals) are ready.
You can also make your request by phone by calling 819-425-8614, ext. 2700. You will be asked for the following information:
- member’s name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- title and author’s name for each document.
- The time limit for borrowed documents has been increased to 10 days (from the normal seven days).
- Late fees have been suspended until October 1.
- Non-residents’ memberships will be extended by six months.
Activities and events are suspended until further notice.
1145 Rue de Saint-Jovite
Phone: 819-425-8614, ext. 2700