Lac Mercier beach is CLOSED until the next summer. For safety reasons and in the absence of lifeguards, swimming is prohibited for all. Thank you and see you next year!
DIRECTIVES AND REGULATIONS
- Bathing/swimming is permitted only inside the buoy line.
- Use of any equipment not approved by the government is prohibited.
- Bathers/swimmers must obey all directives expressed by the supervisor-lifeguard.
- Glass containers and sound equipment are prohibited on the beach.
- Use of games, and pushing, are prohibited.
- Water craft are not permitted in the bathing area.
- Bathing is prohibited outside the hours of supervision.
- No animals permitted.
- Fins, masks and snorkels are prohibited.
- Use of alcohol and drugs is prohibited.
- Bonfires and cooking devices are prohibited.
- Use of fireworks or any other dangerous material is prohibited.
- No camping.
- No smoking.
- Parents must supervise their children.
Accessible for bathing and swimming, Lac Mercier’s sandy beach, located at 100 chemin Plouffe in the heart of the Village, allows you to cool off during the summer heat waves. Picnic tables allow you to enjoy a good meal outdoors.