Lac Mercier's sandy beach, which is accessible for swimming, is located right in the Village sector and allows its users to enjoy the cool lake water during the summer heat. The picnic tables make this a good spot to enjoy a meal in the outdoors.
COVID-19 special measures
To ensure that distancing measures are respected, the Ville will limit the number of users who can be on the beach site at the same time. The number of persons admitted will be adjusted according to the size of the households (bathing units) present.
Beach users are asked to respect a distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from persons who are not part of the same household, to avoid gatherings and to apply respiratory recommendations. You are reminded, however, that masks are not to be worn in the water.
The bathing units will be monitored by the presence of an additional life guard who will ensure that distancing measures are respected. The Ville requests that users co-operate so that more restrictive measures do not have to be introduced.
Beach closed. Swimming forbidden.
Free upon presentation of the Vivre Mont-Tremblant (citizen card)
|0-5 years old||$1|
|6-17 years old||$3|
|Student (student card required)||$5|
|55 years and +||$5|
|18 to 54 years old||$6|
- Swimming allowed ONLY within the buoys.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible person.
- The use of any equipment not approved by the government is prohibited.
- The use of fins, masks and snorkels is forbidden.
- Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Sound equipment and glass containers may not be brought to the beach.
- Bonfires and cooking fires (BBQs) or the use of fireworks or any other hazardous materials is forbidden.
- Camping is forbidden.
- Pushing others and the use of games is forbidden.
- Fishing or boating in swimming areas is forbidden.