June 24 to September 1, everyday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Free for residents of Mont-Tremblant upon presentation of the Vivre Mont-Tremblant (citizen card)
Rates for non-residents
|Category||Per day||Seasonal pass|
|0 to 17 years old||Free||-|
|18 to 59 years old||$5||$68|
|60 years old and +||$4.50||$61|
- Swimming allowed ONLY within the buoys.
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The use of any equipment not approved by the government is prohibited.
- The use of fins, masks and snorkels is forbidden.
- Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Alcoholic beverages, glass containers and sound equipment are not allowed on the beach.
- Bonfires, cooking fires (BBQs), or the use of fireworks or any other hazardous materials are forbidden.
- Camping is forbidden.
- Using games or pushing others is forbidden.
- Fishing or boating in swimming areas is forbidden.