From September to May, it is possible to practice some indoor sports, including basketball, at the gymnasiums of the Curé-Mercure High School located at 700, boulevard du Docteur-Gervais.
To find out the schedule and reserve your place, visit villedemont-tremblant.qc.ca/sportplus.
* Procedures for accessing the calendar:
- Click on "Schedule / Rental of trays",
- Click on the "Choose an installation" section
- Choose "Curé-Mercure secondary school - Gymnasium or Palestre".
- To specify a time range, select "Time from" to choose the desired time.
- Young people aged 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- To find out if the gymnasiums are closed during a snow storm, please consult the Commission scolaire des Laurentides website. Of course, when schools are closed, the gymnasiums are closed.
- On a pedagogical day, the gymnasiums are open.
Basketball can also be played at the following locations:
Parc de la Quenouille-Qui-Grouille located at the intersection of the Montée des Trilles and the Chemin des Fougères. (lien section Parcs)
Parc Daniel-Lauzon located at 26 Rue du Couvent (Lien vers section Parcs)
To reserve a lot, check the availability calendar and send an email to the Service de la culture et des loisirs at: email@example.com [...]. Provide the address and the phone number of the person responsible, the period (day and time), the number of participants and the duration of the activity.
Îlot institutionnel: located in the school grounds between Rue Charbonneau and Rue Labelle.