Trail Rules and Tips
- Prepare for your outing in the great outdoors. Choose the trail based on you ability to complete the distance. Plan for adequate water, food and mosquito repellent.
- Wear proper equipment: non-slip footwear with anklo protection, a backpack and weather appropriate clothing. Walking sticks are recommended on steep trails.
- Stay on the trail for the sake of protecting the flora.
- The environment is everyone's business! Bring back your waste.
- It is forbidden to feed wild animals. Regulation (2016)-149.