There are two pump tracks in Mont-Tremblant:
This pump track is located in the îlot sportif Erik Guay (sports island) near the Complexe aquatique Mont-Tremblant.
This pump track, which is 185 linear metres in length, is a convoluted path with numerous banked turns and waves. The start area and the turns are paved; the rest of the track is made of granite dust. From the start area, the cyclist has a choice of three runs depending on the desired level of difficulty: beginner, intermediate, or advanced intermediate.
When it rains, the recreational bike park is closed.
The following bicycles are permitted on the pump tracks :
- BMX bikes
- Mountain bikes
- Use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The Ville de Mont-Tremblant cannot be held responsible for any damage including injuries and serious accidents.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- For your own safety, please ensure that there is another person present in order to obtain help in the event of an emergency.
- It is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED that a helmet, closed shoes and appropriate body protection be worn.
- Make a familiarization tour of the track before using it.
- Use the tracks that are in accordance with your level of skill.
- Visualize your line and adapt your speed to avoid a collision on the track.
- Be polite and courteous with others and clearly signal your uses of the track at all times.
- The consumption of alcohol and other substances which will reduce coordination, reaction time and judgement are strictly prohibited.
- It is prohibited to modify or alter the tracks in any way.
- Creation of graffiti is strictly prohibited.