SPECIAL MEASURES (COVID-19)
- Online reservation required
- Opening hours: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Practice in singles or doubles
- Wearing a mask or face covering compulsory for doubles practice only, when the players do not reside together (10 years and over)
- Doors must remain open during business hours
- Only players are allowed, spectators are not allowed
- Keep 2 meters away from others, including your opponent
Four municipal tennis courts are available at the îlot sportif Erik Guay (sports island) near the Complexe aquatique Mont-Tremblant (635 Rue Cadieux). A booking panel is available on site for the other three courses.
- Get as close as possible to the time you have booked.
- Bring hand sanitizer.
- Bring your own filled water bottle.
- Only players are admitted, spectators are not allowed.
- Keep 2m away from others, including your opponent.
- Wash or sterilize your hands before, during and after your game and avoid touching your face.
- Avoid touching surfaces and equipment such as net and poles. In case of manipulation, disinfect the affected surfaces before leaving the field.
- Use your racquet or your feet to push the balls back towards others so that you do not touch the balls with your hands.
- Arrive with your own balls (one box of balls per player) and identify them with your initials using a markerpermanent. Replace all the balls if anyone suspected of having the Covid-19 comes in contact with them.
- Avoid physical contact with other players.
- Make sure you collect all of your gear.
- Leave the area as soon as your play time is over even if no player is on hold.
BACK AT HOME
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Clean your equipment, including your snowshoes and water bottles.
- Briefly spray tennis balls with disinfectant (eg Lysol or Clorox).
Note: The City of Mont-Tremblant cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items as well as accidents or injuries that may occur while playing tennis.
STAY AT HOME IF ...
- You have COVID-19 or related symptoms.
- In the past 14 days, you have had COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who contracted it, or have come back from abroad.
- You or someone who lives with you is in a high risk health category.
- Online only via Sport-Plus (no paper reservation on site)
- Reservations lasting 55 minutes