Four municipal tennis courts are available at the îlot sportif Erik Guay (sports island) near the Complexe aquatique Mont-Tremblant (635 Rue Cadieux). It is possible to reserve the course n° 4 ($ 20 / hour) by calling 819-425-8614, extension 2500. A booking panel is available on site for the other three courses.
Two buttons on each side of the door allow the lights to be turned on when darkness sets in. They turn off automatically at 11:00 p.m.
Monday to Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Write your name on the form to reserve a block of time (1 hour at a time).
- If after your hour the court is free, you can use it until the arrival of other players.
- Play the reserved hour before booking again.
- For course n° 4, consult the booking calendar and call 819-425-8614, ext. 2500. A $ 20 fee per hour applies.
In order to keep the courts in good condition, we ask you to respect the following regulations:
- It is forbidden to:
- Smoke on the courts;
- Use glass containers;
- Use the courts for other purposes than for the practice of tennis.
- Have an dress code.
- The change of players must be made on the hour. You must leave the court as soon as your game time is over.
The Ville de Mont-Tremblant is not responsible for lost or stolen objects as well as accidents or injuries that may occur during the practice of tennis.