Le 16 July 2020
- Go to mabiblioamoi.ca to choose the books you want. Click on Catalogue (located in the black band at the top of the page), then click on Tout (in green on the grey band) and select Mont-Tremblant (Samuel-Ouimet) or Mont-Tremblant (Du Couvent).
- Note that loans between libraries are not available until further notice.
- Go to villedemont-tremblant.qc.ca/en/culture/library and make your reservation online.
- The library staff will contact you as soon as possible to let you know that your documents(books and/or periodicals) are ready and to make an appointment with you.
- Appear at the exact time of your appointment at the main entrance of the town hall, close to
- the rear parking area. Please note that a face covering is required.
- When you arrive at the library, join the line of people waiting, respecting distancing measures.
- Persons will be called according to the order of their appointments.
- Return the documents in your possession using the self-service terminal. You may also use the book chute, but the return of those documents will not be registered automatically.
- Take possession of your documents.
- If you need help, the staff can provide assistance during the time reserved for your appointment (10 minutes).
If you are not able to make your request online, you can do so by phone by calling 819-425-8614, ext. 2700. You will be asked for the following information:
- member’s name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- title and author’s name for each document.
- The time limit for borrowed documents has been increased to 10 days (from the normal seven days).
- Late fees have been suspended until October 1.
- You have until August 23 to return books borrowed prior to the library’s closure on March 13.
- Non-residents’ memberships will be extended by six months.