Before showing up at the Écocentre
- Please be neat and organized! Before showing up at the Écocentre, it is very important you sort out your material. Once there, each user will be in charge of his or her own material and will have to put it in the appropriate containers (wood, shingles, etc.).
- At the Écocentre entrance, an employee will check your proof of residency, the volume of materials and whether they are eligible.
Financing of the Écocentres comes entirely from compensation that the Government of Québec refunds to cities and municipalities for assuming the recovery of recyclable materials. We encourage you to do something concrete for the environment by using your recycling bin and bringing your materials to the Écocentre.
Thank you for your co-operation!
COVID-19: Special measures
- Residents must handle their materials and items themselves, including heavy items; staff members cannot provide help.
- Anticipate longer waits than usual due to the limited number of residents allowed on the site at the same time.
- In view of the slowdown in the transportation of materials, overfilling and spillover may occur. As a result, some materials maybe refused depending on the capacity of the Ecocentre.
- Persons In each vehiclemust be living at the same address, in accordance with social distancing rules.
- As requested by staff, residents must present proof of residence via their vehicle window, keeping the window closed.
PLEASE NOTE: When you come to the Ecocentre, you must have with you proof of residence (tax bill or driver’s licence). Please note that your Vivre Mont-Tremblant card (citizen card) is a valid proof at the Ecocentre.
From September 22 to December 31, 2020
The ecocentre will be CLOSED on Monday, October 12 (Action de grâces)
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Friday: 99:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
60 chemin de Brébeuf
819-425-8614, ext. 2604