DAMAGED TREES (high winds on May 21)
Please note that the ecocentre does not accept branches or tree trunks until further notice.
A collection of branches and tree trunks will be carried out until June 30th.
- Sections of 6 feet or less
- Place residues at the edge of the road
- Reserved for trees damaged by the strong winds of May 21
- First phase in progress of collecting small and medium caliber branches
- Collection carried out primarily on public streets, followed by private streets
A private drop-off point for trees and branches is also available at 290, 7e rang, Mont-Tremblant (Apostles of Infinite Love)
Before showing up at the Écocentre
- Please be neat and organized! Before showing up at the Écocentre, it is very important you sort out your material. Once there, each user will be in charge of his or her own material and will have to put it in the appropriate containers (wood, shingles, etc.).
- At the Écocentre entrance, an employee will check your proof of residency, the volume of materials and whether they are eligible.
Financing of the Écocentres comes entirely from compensation that the Government of Québec refunds to cities and municipalities for assuming the recovery of recyclable materials. We encourage you to do something concrete for the environment by using your recycling bin and bringing your materials to the Écocentre.
Thank you for your co-operation!
PLEASE NOTE: When you come to the Ecocentre, you must have with you proof of residence (tax bill or driver’s licence). Please note that your Accès or Vivre Mont-Tremblant card (citizen card) is a valid proof at the Ecocentre.
From May 8 to September 18
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Closed on holidays.
60 chemin de Brébeuf