Complete open fire ban throughout the region covered by the Mont-Tremblant Fire Department 

Know more
(in French only)
Ouvrir le menufermer le menu
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • instagram

Regulatory Revision| Development Issues

Read the notice

Street lamps

Help us keep our town safe

When you see that a street lamp is broken, please inform the Public Works Department by calling 819 425-8614.

You will be asked to provide the address closest to the broken street lamp so that the lamp can be repaired as quickly as possible.