Regarding penal matters, the Municipal Court is competent to hear cases related to statements of offence issued by the municipal police and the other municipal departments for the territory of Mont-Tremblant as well as the Municipality of Lac-Tremblant-Nord. When you receive a statement of offence, you must exercise one of the following three options within 30 days following serving the of the statement of offence or the reception of the piece of registered mail.
If you require assistance or information, do not hesitate to communicate with court staff, but remember that they may not under any circumstances provide you with legal counsel.
Payment of a Fine
Here are the payment methods for the payment of a fine:
- Online via the Constat Express portal.
- In person at the municipal court (1145 Saint-Jovite Street): payment in cash, debit or credit card, check, or money order.
- By phone at 819 425-8614, using a Visa or Mastercard credit card.
- Desjardins member: at a branch or through Accès D.
- National Bank member: at a branch or online.