Program of golf initiation and improvement for young people, aged 6 to 14 years, who are residents of Mont-Tremblant. The costs are borne equally among the participant, Le Maître golf club and the Ville de Mont-Tremblant. Full payment is to be made at the time of registration.
Registration from April 19 to May 7, 2021
- ONLINE: villedemont-tremblant.qc.ca/sportplus
- By telephone: 819-425-8614, ext. 2500
- In person at the following locations, during opening hours:
- Service de la culture et des loisirs (635, rue Cadieux)
- Samuel-Ouimet Library (1145, rue de Saint-Jovite)
- Du Couvent Library (1875, chemin du Village)
- Payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or bank account (SIPC).
- Vivre Mont-Tremblant card required for registration.
- Every Saturday from May 15 to June 19, 2021
- 6 to 10 years old: 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- 11 to 14 years old: 1 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Cost to be paid by the parent: $75,25 (total value of $ 225.75)
- 20 places available (10 per age group)
- Appropriate sports clothing and shoes
- Provide additional clothing depending on the weather (jacket, windbreaker, etc.)
- Due to the current context of the COVID-19 pandemic, each participant must bring: their own equipment, mask or face cover, water bottle, hat, sun lotion, etc.
- Compliance with applicable health regulations in force. For more information, visit québec.ca.
Culture and Recreation Department
819-425-8614, ext. 2500