- Parking area and lighting
- Dog walking
7 a.m. to 11 p.m. (lights turn off automatically at 11 p.m.)
Equipment and facilities
- Two fenced spaces for small and large dogs
- Access trail
- Dog furniture
- Bag dispenser
- Trash cans
- Parking spaces
- Access to Clair stream (summer season)
Rules of use
For the safety and the good neighborliness, users agree to respect the following rules:
- Bring more than two (2) dogs at a time.
- Use a toy when there is more than one dog.
- Bring a dog that is sick or in heat.
- Let your dog be threatening to a person or another dog.
- Allow your dog to bark in a way that disturbs the peace.
- Bring food.
- Entering the park with a dog that appears nervous or aggressive.
- The dog must wear a valid tag.
- Keep your dog on a leash outside the pens.
- Exercise constant surveillance of your animal.
- Immediately pick up his dog's feces and throw it in a trash can.
- The dog must be in good health and have his basic vaccines.
- Users are responsible for injuries and damages caused by their pets.