(in French only)
Ouvrir le menufermer le menu

Plead not guilty

If you wish to plead not guilty, you must complete and send to us the response form included in the statement of offence envelope. You will also find there a pre-addressed envelope.

If you no longer have the response form, the envelope or both, you may send a simple letter indicating that you wish to plead not guilty and include your name, contact information and the number of the statement of offence which can be found at the top centre as well as at the lower right.

Then, about a month prior to the date of the hearing, you will receive a notice with the documents of the file constituting the evidence available at the time of sending. If further evidence is added after the notice is sent, it will be provided to you on the date of the hearing of your case.
If you are unable to be present on the date set, you must ask for a postponement