Register Now for our New Alerts and Mass Notification System!

Know more

Le rapport final sur les enjeux de développement est maintenant disponible.

Know more
(in French only)
Ouvrir le menufermer le menu
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • instagram

If you evacuate, let us know!

If you evacuate your residence voluntarily or because you have been told to do so by municipal authorities, you are required to register with the Ville. Phone 819-425-8614, ext. 2500 (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Why register?

  • Because in the event of an evacuation, the Fire Safety Department will save a lot of time when it knows that you have already left your residence and are safe;
  • So that the Ville’s security services can monitor your residence and reach you if need be;
  • So that if your loved ones are worried about you, we can tell them that you have moved to safety and reassure them.