(in French only)
Ouvrir le menufermer le menu
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • instagram

Regulatory Revision| Development Issues

Read the notice

Request for revocation of judgment

You may present a request for revocation of judgment by using the attached form.

Don’t forget your postal money order and to contact the court to learn the date upon which you should present yourself before the judge to plead your request.

We also invite you to read carefully all the pages attached to the form as they include all the information needed to complete the request. You may also consult a lawyer to find out more about the procedure or to represent you in court.