Plan your trip with Transit
Download Transit to view timetables and plan your trip. This application also allows you to see the next vehicle approaching your stop and keeps you informed of changes affecting the Mont-Tremblant public transport service. The free app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
WITH ZENBUS, FOLLOW YOUR BUS IN REAL TIME
BUS Mont-Tremblant is proud to present Zenbus, its all-new information system. The Zenbus application provides every user with the opportunity to locate their bus in real time, thanks to a vehicle geolocation system.
Easy and user-friendly, the free Zenbus app can be downloaded onto a smartphone or tablet using the App Store and Google Play, and is also available on a computer at the following address: Zenbus.net/tcmt.
In spite of the introduction of Zenbus, the Transit application is still functioning for users who prefer that platform.
To select the line you wish to track (Line A or Line B), please click on the icon in the upper left corner of the map.
WEARING OF FACE COVERING (MASKS)
*As of June 18, it will no longer be mandatory to wear a mask on public transport.
- Required for those aged 10 and over, until June 17 inclusively
- access to the bus will be refused to those not wearing a face covering/mask
- the face covering must cover both nose and mouth
This measure must be used in conjunction with the other protective rules, such as:
- coughing or sneezing into your elbow;
- regularly washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or cleaning them with an alcohol-based antiseptic solution;
- maintaining a physical distance of two metres (six feet) from other passengers whenever possible.
Please note that the Public Health Branch strongly recommends that the following groups of persons not wear face coverings: children under the age of two, persons with respiratory difficulties and persons with handicaps or those unable to remove their face covering without the help of another person.
If you are sick or believe that you have COVID-19, do not take public transit; remain at home.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Access for people with impaired mobility
An access ramp can be safely deployed at stops identified with the logo of a wheelchair. Due to weather conditions, we cannot ensure that passengers can board at all times during the months from November to April. Stops served year round will be accessible within 48 hours of a snowstorm.
This service is for users able to use the regular public transit system independently.
- The user must be able to board and descend from the bus without help, with or without an accompanying person.
- The buses can accommodate one or two individuals at a time in wheelchairs (three-wheeled or four-wheeled mobility scooters), depending on the vehicle. If the designated space is already occupied by a person in a wheelchair or scooter, the driver will ask the new person to wait for the next bus.
- The user must place himself or herself in the space prioritized for this purpose.
- The wheelchair must be placed backwards, with the back firmly against the support cushion, and the brakes must be activated.
- If the user wishes, they may attach themselves using the available system.
- When the user is approaching their stop, they must press the stop button. The driver can confirm if the next stop is set up to deploy the ramp.
- To descend from the bus, the user must, when the vehicle is fully stopped, move towards the front door and wait until the driver has deployed the ramp.
- For safety reasons, the driver must remain in their driver station at all times. A rear view mirror will allow the driver to see the back of the vehicle and the space reserved for persons in wheelchairs. If the user requires assistance for their first use, the driver may help the user.
- Please note that, due to weather and climatic conditions, we cannot guarantee that wheelchairs will be able to board the bus at all times during the winter, from November to April. The year-round stops will be accessible within 48 hours following a snowstorm.
Bicycle racks for users
Users who want to take their bicycles with them on the bus can do so, because a bicycle rack has been installed at the front of every bus. This seasonal service is available from April to November. It’s a natural thing to do, given Mont-Tremblant’s dedication to nature and the outdoors.
Données GTFS pour utilisation interne. Cliquez ici.